Stacey Solomon beamed as she spent her first Saturday with Joe Swash since Christmas following the Dancing On Ice final last weekend.
38-year-old Joe had been the surprise winner of the series, along with partner Alex Murphy, after beating Diversity's Perri Kiely who had been the bookies favourite.
But despite yesterday’s health concern which saw Stacey reveal that Joe is confined to his bed, the pair seemed in much better spirits and even got out of the house to enjoy the outdoors.
Stacey, 30, was sure to document their outing, filming Joe push baby Rex’s pram as she wrote: "Got hoe [sic] out, we are going to for a walk while it's not raining and get some lunch.”
And after a little walk, the pair settled on their chosen lunch spot.
Stacey filmed Joe – whose head is still banaged up from an ear infection he contracted before the final – as she told him: "What a treat, we haven't seen you on a weekend in months.”
And once lunch was tucked into and all done with, the trio headed back home where Joe and Stacey enjoyed a cuppa on the sofa.
As Rex was fast asleep, Stacey whispered: "Feels like we've won the nap timing lottery. Happy Saturday everyone.”
Stacey was worried about Joe’s wellbeing yesterday, as his mystery illness struck during the coronavirus pandemic.
Concerned Stacey told her social media followers Joe is not feeling well on Friday after admitting she’s worried about COVID-19.
The telly personality wrote: “Loads of you asking where Hoe is today… he's ear is really playing him up so he's in bed resting (sic).”
She lovingly refers to her husband as “Hoe” on her social media.
"But I'm quite please because now he won't find out that I caved, gotta find somewhere to hide it until Easter (sic)," she added, referring to the Easter eggs she’d bought earlier.
And Stacey’s worries come after the number of confirmed coronavirus patients in the UK has jumped by 342 taking the total of confirmed cases to 1,140.
As of 9am on 14 March, a total of 37,746 people have been tested – 36,606 tested negative and 1,140 were positive, the Department of Health and Social Care said.
England's Chief Medical Officer also confirmed that 10 patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 in England have died – bringing the UK death toll to 21.
Source: Read Full Article