- Lady Gaga made her comeback to the music world Friday with the official release of "Stupid Love" and an accompanying music video.
- The futuristic visuals for Gaga's first single in three years see the singer dancing in a myriad of bright leather outfits with "Sailor Moon"-inspired hair and makeup.
- The electro-dance track preaches love and acceptance as Gaga tries to bring feuding groups together in an ulterior universe.
- Once the music video dropped, the singer tweeted "earth is cancelled."
- Watch the eccentric and neon-colored music video — shot completely on an iPhone 11 Pro — below.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article