Bored Britons have branded Thursday night quiz night and virtual quizzes have become a popular way for friends and family to stay connected throughout the coronavirus lockdown. Whether its a zoom quiz, a bit of trivia with your household or you’re just looking to test yourself out, test your mettle against these 20 animal themed questions.
1. What name is given to a group of giraffes?
2. What is the slowest animal in the world?
3. Which animal never sleeps?
4. How many species of shark are there?
5. In kilometres per hour, how fast can an ostrich run?
- Food origins quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for your quiz
6. What is the largest predator found on the land in Australia?
7. The Dodo became extinct in which century?
8. What is the largest type of penguin?
9. The bandicoot is native to which country?
10. How many hearts does an octopus have?
11. Welsh and Tamworth are breeds of what animal?
12. Which animal, found in the waters of South America, has the scientific name of Electrophorus Electricus?
13. What is the longest living animal on earth?
14. What type of animal is a flemish giant?
15. Which animal’s name comes from the ancient Greek for “Horse of the river”?
16. A parliament is the name given to a group of which bird?
17. What name is given to the offspring of a male lion and a female tiger?
18. How many compartments does a cow’s stomach have?
19. What is the only venomous snake found in Britain?
20. What is the name for a collection of frogs?
- Who said it quiz questions and answers: 15 questions on famous quotes
1. A tower
5. 70 km/h
8. The Emperor Penguin
12. Electric Eel
13. The bowhead whale, which lives on average for 200 years.
14. A rabbit
15. The hippopotamus
20. An army
Source: Read Full Article