A B&M store in Glasgow has launched an incredible closing down sale – with 25% off EVERYTHING.
The bargain retailer is slashing prices at the till as they prepare to shut their Govan store at the end of the month.
Shoppers said that the "shelves were emptied" by bargain hunters who snapped up cheap furniture, curtains and homeware.
One said: "I got a vanity table for my girl for £37 and it was meant to be £50."
Others reported long queues outside the store.
Earlier this year bargain hunters on the HotUkDeals website reported a 50% off closing down sale in their local store in Slough.
The 25% off sale is limited to the Glasgow store. The Sun has asked B&M if there are any other closing down sales in its UK stores and we'll update this article when we hear back.
B&M has more than 600 stores across the UK. You can find your nearest one by using its store locator tool.
You can find bargains in your local branch by using the B&M scanner app.
It helps reveal which items have been reduced in price, some bargain hunters have saved hundreds of pounds using it.
B&M scanner app
SAVVY shoppers are using an app to find better discounts in stores.
Here's how you can join the B&M bargain hunt:
- Download the B&M app for free on any smartphone with an App Store or Google Play.
- Once you've installed it on your device, click on the option labelled "more" on the bottom, right-hand side of the app home page.
- You'll then find an option that says "barcode scanner". Click on this and you'll open a camera screen.
- Use the camera to hover over the barcode of the product you wish to check.
- If the price comes up as lower, take it to the cash desk and it will automatically scan at the lower price.
- You don't need to sign up to the B&M app to use the barcode scanner.
The retailer's stores remain open during lockdown as they sell essentials, but make sure you only pop over if you're buying essentials at the same time.
The budget chain is preparing to open the biggest shop in Glasgow on April 15, spanning an incredible 29,600 square feet.
A spokeswoman said: “We’re feeling really positive about the creation of jobs for local people during these challenging times and we hope customers are going to be delighted with their new store.
“We are all really excited to get the doors open and welcome our new customers through the door in April.”
B&M is selling a new range of hot tubs and they all cost under £500
Find out what the Lockdown Roadmap means for summer.
Discover the latest must have piece of garden furniture and where to get it.
Source: Read Full Article