CHELSEA and Liverpool will be the main focus THIS SATURDAY when the English giants lock horns for the mouth-watering FA Cup final.
The Reds hold the current bragging rights having pipped Thomas Tuchel's men to the Carabao Cup earlier on this season.
And Liverpool's incentive of securing all FOUR trophies available to them in one campaign, could be a decisive factor in this encounter.
However, the Blues will feel as an FA Cup triumph would make up for their bitter ending to the Premier League campaign.
But Chelsea may struggle for confidence having lost their last two consecutive FA Cup finals to Arsenal and Leicester City.
What time does Chelsea vs Liverpool kick off?
- Chelsea go to battle with Liverpool THIS SATURDAY – May 14.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 4:45pm UK time.
- Wembley Stadium in London is the assigned venue for this huge encounter which can hold approximately 90,000.
- Liverpool were victorious 11-10 on penalties when the sides last met at Wembley.
Read More on Chelsea
Fuming Tuchel hauls Chelsea players into training on day off
How Chelsea could line up at Leeds with Kante & Jorginho set to still be out
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Liverpool on and can I live stream it?
- Chelsea vs Liverpool will be broadcasted live on BBC One and ITV1.
- The coverage time for BBC will commence from 4pm UK time whilst ITV1''s allocated slot is 3:45pm.
- Both BBC and ITV are absolutely FREE for UK viewers with a TV license.
Team news to be confirmed after Chelsea and Liverpool's midweek fixtures have been completed.
Most read in FA Cup
look who's back
Hollyoaks legend returns for Gary Lucy’s character Luke’s funeral
look who's back
BBC Breakfast’s Sally Nugent struggles to speak during tribute to Deborah
Helen Skelton's husband enjoys stroll with lover in first pics since break-up
The Sun’s Deborah James, 40, shares heartbreaking final Instagram post
90 minutes only
- Chelsea to win 12/5
- Draw 5/2
- Liverpool EVENS
To lift the FA Cup
- Chelsea to win 11/8
- Liverpool to win 6/10
*Odds from Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article