As the coronavirus continues to spread across the globe, it's been reported that Prince George and Princess Charlotte's school, Thomas's Battersea, is dealing with the threat of the disease.
A spokesperson for the school told The Independent that several students have been sent home, and that the school is taking the "potential risks" regarding the virus "very seriously." Four students at the school were allegedly sent home after returning to the U.K. from Italy, though it hasn't been suggested that any of them were Prince George or Princess Charlotte, and it hasn't been confirmed that they were infected with the illness.
"We currently have a very small number of pupils who have been tested and these individuals are currently, as per government advice, remaining at home pending the receipt of their test results," a spokesperson told Independent.
According to BBC, there are 15 cases of coronavirus in the U.K. as of Thursday. The New York Times reports that 48 countries have reported cases of infection.
Prince George has been attending the school since 2017, and his sister joined him last year (making her debut with an adorable accessory and cementing her status as a tiny fashion icon).
Source: Read Full Article