“After the interview had aired — I got a certain phone call from a certain someone,” Mrs. Biebs says
Hailey Bieber and Justin Bieber’s relationship that eventually led to marriage got a jump start after an appearance on “The Tonight Show” when she did a “little party trick” that impressed the “Yummy” singer.
On Friday’s “Tonight Show,” the model revealed how host Jimmy Fallon, in a roundabout way, sparked the couple to reconcile after having split in 2016.
“Last time I was here, we did this little party trick where I opened a Corona bottle with my teeth,” Bieber said. “The next morning — after the interview had aired — I got a certain phone call from a certain someone and it was a little like, ‘Hey, how are you? I saw you on Jimmy Fallon last night. You were looking really good. I loved that trick that you did, I had no idea that you can do that. It was so cool.’ Cut to, I’m now married to that certain someone.”
Yeah, she’s talking about the Biebs.
Fallon, after losing it in typical Fallon fashion, went on to explain that Baldwin and Bieber first met in 2009 when Baldwin was 13 and Bieber was 15. Baldwin said she wasn’t a Belieber at the time and that he was so new in his career that she didn’t know much about him.
The two dated briefly toward the end of 2015, but it wasn’t until they reconciled in 2018 that their relationship got serious.
“I feel like Jimmy gets a little credit for helping re-spark it,” Bieber said.
“You’d think I’d be invited to your wedding,” Fallon joked in response. “Hey no, I’m joking, I’m joking. By the way, I know ’cause I’ve seen you and Justin many times and you guys are so cute together.”
Baldwin covers the March issue of Elle Magazine, and the couple have been talking about Bieber’s YouTube docuseries “Justin Bieber: Seasons”
“I felt like ‘Seasons’ gave me the freedom to speak my heart and show people who I was,” Bieber said. “That’s what I hope people take away from it, that they see me and they see him and they see us together and they just feel like these are just two normal young people who are just trying to navigate this very big life.”
Watch the clip above.
Jimmy Fallon's 9 Most Memorable 'Classroom Instruments' Moments, From Carly Rae Jepsen to the Backstreet Boys (Videos)
- Carly Rae Jepsen was featured in the first “Classroom Instruments” segment on June 8, 2012. At the time, the segment was presented as an opportunity for The Roots to showcase their musicianship by playing a stripped-down rendition of the Canadian pop star’s hit single “Call Me Maybe.”
- This is another great take on an instant classic. Maybe it’s best that Jimmy never tried to hit Adele’s high notes in this one.
- The Muppets piled into Jimmy Fallon’s green room for the most adorable “Classroom Instruments” yet. Singing the “Sesame Street” theme was one of the segment’s most memorable moments.
- Metallica are the oldest group of rockers who have ever piled into the show’s green room. Keep an eye on The Roots guitarist Captain Kirk Douglas doing overtime as he hammers away chords on his tiny ukulele.
- This didn’t go as viral as the original version of The Lonely Island’s “I’m on a Boat,” but this version gets points just for everyone’s sailor outfits.
- How do you do “All About That Bass” with no actual bass? Somehow Jimmy and Meghan Trainor still made this work.
- What made this version of “Bad and Boujee” so different, besides them performing with keyboards, scissors and coffee pots, is that Migos, Fallon and The Roots dressed like characters from “Office Space.” That alone makes this worth watching.
- Is that Natalie Portman singing along with Jimmy and Sia? You gotta love Sia’s monochromatic look that “The Tonight Show” cast went the extra mile to emulate.
- For the most recent “Classroom Instruments,” Jimmy Fallon performed with the Backstreet Boys for this version of “I Want It That Way.”
“The Tonight Show’s” cutest segment has attracted Adele, the Muppets and Metallica
Source: Read Full Article