Strictly Come Dancing has finally announced the first names for the 2020 series after months of speculation about who would sign up.
The first person announced was actress Caroline Quentin, who was happy to be able to talk about the big news finally.
Caroline said: "I've been keeping it very quiet and it's really difficult because I like to chat, it's been so hard to be quiet. I can say it now.
"I'm going to be there doing the crazy dances soon. Bit scared, but quite excited."
Next up was American football player Jason Bell, who UK fans may know as Nadine Coyle's ex.
He said: "I am thrilled. I am a huge fan of the show. I've been watching it since I came to this country, so it's time I did something cool so I can impress my daughter now she can watch me perform."
Jason added: "There are two people who control my life – my daughter and her mother [Nadine]. I told them both and they are so excited and are ready to support me the whole way."
The third and final name was The Wanted's Max George, who follows in the footsteps of bandmate Jay McGuinness.
Max said: "There's no comparison but he might be able to mentor me through Zoom, he did say he can imagine me like a little schoolboy, nervous."
The exciting news was confirmed on The One Show on Tuesday night, after the announcement of three names was teased on Twitter earlier in the day.
The three famous faces won't get to experience the normal Strictly Come Dancing though, as there will be some changes.
This year's series will be shorter than usual, however a spokesperson confirmed they would "deliver the high standards audiences know and love" despite the coronavirus restrictions.
Strictly's Katya Jones 'breaks silence' after ex Neil announces new girlfriend
Sign up for Daily Star's showbiz newsletter to get the biggest stories of the day
There will not be a live studio audience, which was a tactic used on Australia's Dancing with the Stars, which also featured Strictly judge Craig Revel Horwood.
And the dancers will have to quarantine before the series launch to ensure as much thought and care has gone into the competitors.
Judge Bruno Tonioli's role will be very different this year as, due to travel restrictions, he won't be appearing in person, instead being involved remotely.
However a spokesperson confirmed that he would make his "grand return to the show full time towards the end of the series".
It's thought that Shirley Ballas, Motsi Mabuse and Craig Revel Horwood will return again this year, though.
Meanwhile, the line-up of pro dancers for 2020 is: Aljaz Skorjanec, Amy Dowden, Anton Du Bee, Dianne Buswell, Giovanni Pernice, Gorka Marquez, Graziano Di Prima, Janette Manrara, Johannes Radebe, Karen Hauer, Katya Jones, Luba Mushtuk, Nadiya Bychkova, Nancy Xu, Neil Jones and Oti Mabuse.
The One Show airs weekdays at 7pm on BBC One
- Strictly Come Dancing
Source: Read Full Article