A ROYAL insider has claimed that Palace staff are armed with "harrowing stories" in relation to bullying allegations made against Meghan Markle.
The explosive revelation comes as Buckingham Palace reportedly hired a third-party legal team to launch the probe into the allegations made against the Duchess of Sussex.
But it seems that the worst is yet to come, a royal source told The Times.
"The actual worst incidences haven’t come out. There are some harrowing stories to tell," they claimed.
It comes after reports that Meghan has demanded to see any of the documents, emails, and text messages related to the complaints.
A senior royal source told the Mail on Sunday that she has "written to request the evidence" submitted in the Buckingham Palace probe.
Meghan has vehemently denied the assertions, branding them a "calculated smear campaign".
The inquiry, that officials are keen to keep out of the public eye, is expected to further heighten tensions between the Sussexes and the Royal Family.
Another Palace insider warned that some scandals "could come out in the wash that hasn't been told."
The investigation into the claims aims to "learn lessons" by conducting a thorough investigation involving a broad-spectrum of Palace staff.
The scandalous saga began after an email from the Sussexes former Private Secretary, Jason Knauf, was leaked to the Times Newspaper.
He wrote, "I am very concerned that the Duchess was able to bully two PAs out of the household in the past year. The treatment of (omitted) was totally unacceptable."
"The Duchess seems intent on always having someone in her sights. She is bullying (omitted) and seeking to undermine her confidence.
"We have had report after report from people who have witnessed unacceptable behaviour towards (omitted)."
The email, sent in October 2018, was forwarded onto senior Royal staff members including Prince Williams's private secretary Simon Case.
The allegation was also discussed with the Palace's head of HR, Samantha Carruthers, who Knauf claimed, "agreed with me on all counts that the situation was very serious".
A pair of senior members of staff came forward last month, claiming they had been bullied by Meghan.
Another former aide complained they had been personally "humiliated" by the Duchess, who allegedly also bullied two other members of staff.
"Our commitment to look into the circumstances around the allegations from former staff of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex is being taken forward but we will not be providing a public commentary on it," a Palace spokesman said.
Source: Read Full Article